St. Ann Religious Education Welcomes You!
Guided by the Church ~ Nurtured by the Family ~ Supported by the Parish
Tom Uraski, Director of Religious Education and Faith Formation
Contact him at 815-467-6962 ext. 13 or email at [email protected]
We offer faith development support to families in the following ways:
- Formal Religious Education in a classroom setting
- Sacramental Preparation for First Reconciliation, First Holy Communion, and Confirmation
- Totus Tuus (Catholic Summer Camp)
- Retreats for Grades 1st-8th
- Youth Ministry Group
- Parent Sacramental Preparation for Baptism, First Reconciliation, First Holy Communion, and Confirmation
- Advanced training and catechesis for catechists and all adults
- Adult Scripture Study
- Women's Faith Group
- Fishers of Men
- Seasonal Programming
Receive class updates and information about upcoming events on your device.
Download the REMIND app and join the St. Ann Catholic Church school and choose the RE class!
You can also receive notifications through text.
All adults working with children in our program must have attended a "Virtus - Protecting God's Children" workshop.
Volunteers must also undergo a criminal background check that is renewed every five years.
Remember that Bishop Conlon requires all Catechists and Aids to participate in at least 6 hours of adult formation throughout the year. It's not too late to get some hours in! Contact the Religious Formation office for some ideas if you need them.
Check out this family fun website!!!!! www.holyheroes.com
- Catechetical Leader, Tom Uraski: [email protected]
- Curriculum Coordinator, Mrs. Tracy Dahlberg: [email protected]
- Faith Formation Assistant, Rosemary Morales: [email protected]
- Mail: 24500 S. Navajo Drive, Channahon, IL 60410
- Phone: 815-467-6962
- Fax: 815-467-2320