The time is here to start planning for the next catechetical season. This form includes what you will need to register your children for 2020-2021. Please be sure to read and complete every section to avoid delaying your registration. Completed registrations with full or minimum payment can be dropped in the mailbox, dropped off at the parish office or mailed back to us. If you are taking advantage of the payment plan option, please sign the form and return it with your down payment (this form can be found on our website under the RE menu tab).
Please make sure if you have a Year I or Year II Confirmation student that they complete the necessary paperwork and include it with your registration.
Call Tom Uraski at (815) 467-6962 ext. 13 with any questions.
NO SESSION REQUEST WILL BE TAKEN BY PHONE OR FAX
Session requests are filled first come, first serve and based on availability.
For grades 1-6 please indicate your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice for session times.
Session A (Gr. 1-6) Wednesday 4:00 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
Session B (Gr. 1-6) Wednesday 6:00 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
Session C (Gr. 1-6) Thursday 5:00 p.m. - 6:15 p.m.
Confirmation Prep (Gr. 7-8) Sunday 11:15 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
For grades 7-8 please indicate either Year I (7th) or Year II (8th)
Has your child received Sacraments? Please check all that apply. If your child is new to the program, for a complete registration, please include a COPY of all sacramental certificates.
It's hard to come forward the first time. Don't be intimidated because no one knows it all. This is a good place to meet other parents. Check out the job descriptions and sign up below. Maybe there's a spot waiting for you!
Parent Volunteer Job Descriptions (ALL adults involved in our program MUST undergo a criminal background check and attend a Protecting God's Children workshop.)
All volunteers have certain expectations:
1. Consistent and reliable attendance at your session.
2. Participate at weekly Mass.
3. Arrive 10 minutes prior to session time and stay 15 minutes after to clean up.
Some Additional Catechist/Aide Expectations:
1. Advanced preparation of lesson plan (catechist only).
2. Available to substitute in the event of catechist absence (aides only).
3. Attendance at catechist meetings and in-services.
4. All catechists/aides are required to obtain 6 hours of formation training while working toward diocesan certification.
Some Additional Monitor Expectations:
1. Monitor children by the doors during drop off and pick up.
2. Monitor children in hallways and bathrooms.
3. Assist catechist with a variety of tasks.
4. Stay until last child is picked up.
5. Available to substitute in the event of a catechist absence.
6. Any and other tasks assigned by the DRE.
Some Additional Childcare Expectations:
1. Assist children with all their needs.
2. Communication with parents of children
Sacramental and Event Teams Expectations:
1. Assist at Sacraments of Reconciliation/Eucharist/ Confirmation.
2. Religious Education events and retreats.
3. Provide set up and take down.
4. Provide hospitality when needed.
5. Assist with a variety of additional activities (i.e. picture taking, line up, etc...)
6. Designed for volunteers who desire a tuition discount by cannot commit to the regular RE weekly schedule.
Cleaning Crew Expectations:
1. Commit to 4 hours a month to clean the building. See DRE for details.
2. Designed for volunteers who desire a tuition discount but cannot commit to the regular RE weekly schedule.
THE FORMS LISTED ABOVE CAN BE FOUND ON OUR WEBSITE UNDER THE RE DROP DOWN TAB UNDER FORMS.
An email confirmation will be sent once your registration is processed. ***Incomplete registrations will be returned***
Number of Children and Total Tuition
1 Child = $235
2 Children = $315
3 + Children = $395
Required Minimum Deposit (will be subtracted from total due) is NON-REFUNDABLE
1 Child = $50
2 Children = $75
3 Children = $100
Required Minimum Deposit Due 9/1/20
Any valuable catechetical program requires the work of many volunteers who accomplish a variety of tasks. Listed below is the discounted tuition rate offered to volunteers, who come forward a the time of registration, offering their time and talents to benefit the program.
Volunteer Discount (Any Volunteer)
Number of children and Total Tuition
1 Child = $175
2 Children = $235
3 + Children = $295
Classroom Volunteer (CATECHIST/CATECHIST AIDES)
1 Child = $115
2 Children = $155
3 + Children = $195
If a family is experiencing financial hardship, please call Tom Uraski at (815) 467-6962 ext. 13. Volunteer tuition is not guaranteed, and is only available to parents/legal guardians of enrolled students. Volunteers tuition is subject to our program needs, based on available positions, available session times, and available grade levels. Volunteers may be asked to fill any open position in order to maintain their volunteer tuition. In the event a volunteer's available time and/or talent does not meet the program needs, tuition fees will be adjusted and billed accordingly.
Your time to complete the form is about to expire due to inactivity. Please click "Continue Working" to complete the form and submit, otherwise your changes will be lost.
Your session will expire in 60 seconds.
Your time to complete the form has expired due to inactivity. Please click the button below or refresh the page with your browser and try again.